Who Is Behind
Hey, I'm Audun Lindhjem!
- Lifestyle change specialist at mindacademy.no
- Self-development madman who LOVES to share his research with others
- Pushes people's buttons in order to get them to maximise their potential
- Been blogging on and off for 20+ years (1+ years on this current biz)
- 13 years of experience within operation and maintenance offshore
- Work towards helping people create and live inspired and magnificent lives
- Steps out of his comfort zone weekly in order to challenge and evolve himself
Some fun facts: I grew up in a small village with only 180 inhabitants and I'm the middle son of three children. I love martial arts - especially MMA, Muay Thai and BJJ, as these are great vehicles to expand the comfort zone + gain confidence. I have a special place in my heart for dogs, in particular Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
My dream is to get my own Staffordshire doggie one day. 😊
Scale from 1-10. How satisfied with life are you currently?
What one thing in life frustrates you the most right now?
Do you sense a longing towards solving this frustration?
The purpose of pain is to move us into action. It is not to make us suffer.
I LOVE WHAT I DO
Thanks for being here. My purpose in life is to help people release themselves from mental suffering.
Way too often mental suffering is a barrier that we unconsciously place in front of our selves, that holds us back from the life we dream of living. This not only affects us, but also the people around us.
The purpose of Mind Academy is to empower others, so that they too can become free from their past pain and past negative experiences. To help people realize their true potential and how to bring that into reality.
Do You Want More Exclusive Teachings?
Stay up-to-date and get exclusive articles sendt directly to your inbox.
(You can unregister any time)